As the Official Banking Partner of Canberra United, we are giving one lucky fan an incredible start to 2017 with the ultimate match day experience as the 12th player of the team when Canberra take on Adelaide United on Saturday 7th January 2017 at 6pm at McKellar Park.
Rub shoulders with the likes of Captains Michelle Heyman and Ellie Brush and get a selfie with the rest of the team as they look to continue the momentum and keep the dream of winning a third W-League title alive. The full 12th player match day experience includes:
- YOU toss the coin before kick off, with the referee and two captains
- Go behind the scenes with the Canberra United team before the game
- After the game, go for dinner at the Tradies Club with the team
- Receive a signed match ball
- Feel part of the team by being given your own team jersey to keep!
"It's how they treat us that makes all the difference. They look after our loans, business banking, accounts; the lot. They treat me like a person, not a number; are always friendly and say âHi Ramona' whenever I walk in. I love the personal service. It's so friendly. It's like having a partnership. Why would I ever want to change? I'd recommend Summerland to anyone."